Your Florida home is the centerpiece of your life, and probably your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands the emotional side of your loss and the importance of settling the claim quickly. Lehn and Vogt Insurance are local and understand the feelings involved. They will help you find the right Insurance Provider to cover your home. Taking into mind the many pieces to fit together, we will find the perfect fit for you and your family. Lehn and Vogt Insurance, in Englewood, FL will help you get the coverage you need to best meet your home insurance needs with tailored coverage and fair pricing.
Depending on where you live in the SW Florida Area – a house, apartment, or condominium – the right Englewood home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings when needed.
Englewood Home Insurance
Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, hurricane, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Your homeowners policy should also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.
Englewood homeowner insurance policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.
Whether you own a single family home, condo, or are a landlord, we will work with you to find an Englewood home insurance policy that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.
Your home insurance policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose. How much you’ll pay for your policy depends on:
- Options you select – Often home owner insurance options are priced individually, so how much you’ll pay for your policy depends on what coverage you buy.
- How much you want to cover – Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.
- Where you set your limits – You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
Worried you aren’t completely covered? We will cover all of your options to assure you have the coverage you need.
The Right Coverage. The Right Price. The Right Value
The amount you pay for your home owners insurance depends on many factors. Think of your personal housing situation, and the assets you want to protect.
- Protection for Your HomeProperty or Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.
- Protection for You and Other People Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical CoverageThis covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses (commonly for up to 24 months) while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your BelongingsYour home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property CoverageIf you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to speak with your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.
- If You Rent Out Your Home Landlords may have the option to buy optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings.
Protect the Things that Matter to You
Make an inventory of your home and personal items. If possible, make a list as well as take photos or video – using two inventory methods can help expedite the claim resolution process. Keep this list somewhere other than your home. Keep in mind that your policy doesn’t cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance on your part.
Every home and every homeowner is unique. Let’s talk today to determine your needs.