Accidents and events happen. When they involve your car and there is damage or possibly the car is destroyed, the right auto insurance policy is critical. The right auto insurance policy can get you back on the road quickly. Fire, theft, accident, storm or other events, when covered by your insurance policy, relieve the stress (both emotionally and financially) and get you back on the road. Your policy might also protect you against medical and legal expenses that result from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your automobile.
An auto insurance policy is a contract.
An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and and your insurance provider. Your monthly premium, paid to the insurance company, is an exchange for the insurance company’s promise to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. Lehn and Vogt is here to review the many auto insurance policies and options to assure you get the policy and the coverage that is best for your needs and budget.
Our Team, located in Englewood, FL. is a group of Insurance Professionals. We live in and understand the SW Florida insurance needs and special situations for the area.
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:
- Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
- No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Both liability and no-fault coverage.
Lehn and Vogt writes insurance in Englewood, FL and the surrounding Charlotte and Sarasota Counties. We would be happy to help you find the insurance coverage that is right for you, your family and your budget.
Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is normally necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
- Collision InsuranceCollision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
Every person is unique – Contact us today to find out how to get the best price and value on Englewood, FL. car insurance for you.