Insurance shopping can be a complicated endeavor. There are so many types of insurance and so many options and companies to choose from. Let’s face it, you’re not buying a product that you can run to the store to pick up. Your’re shopping for and buying Security! Security for you, your family, your business and your peace of mind.
Unfortunately, in most cases, you won’t know if you purchased the right plan until you need to file a claim. How do you know? How do you decide? What choices are right for you?
Lehn and Vogt Insurance is here to help guide you through these questions and the many options available to you. Here are five reason why using Lehn and Vogt is a good decision.
1) We do the shopping – we are independent agents, representing many insurance companies with a variety of options and prices. After evaluating your needs, we search the companies who offer the product you need and find those who specifically address your needs. When you do the shopping yourself, in most cases, you shop the products available from one or two companies and the products you find online may only be the largest companies, where there are many smaller companies who offer exceptional policies you may never learn of. Not to mention the time for filling out all of those online quote forms. It is a daunting task. We will find the right mix of price, coverage and service, just what you are looking for.
2) We will guide you – We will shop every element of coverage for you, not just price. We want you to know and understand the options you have available. We will walk you through the elements of each option and make sure you make a decision based on knowledge. Our goal is to assure you are adequately covered.
3) We are local – Located in Englewood, just down the street. You can come in, call or email to discuss your policies or any questions you might have. We are here to listen to you, we are your advocate, your own personal expert. We are your neighbors and want to make sure we also are your friend. Afterall, Englewood is where our employees and their families live as well. We understand the unique issues for living in a coastal community.
4) We offer one-stop-shopping – As your personal consultant, we will help you with any insurance need or question you have.
5) We want to save you money – Your budget is important to us. We are not here to sell you something you don’t need. We respect your financial situation and want to make sure you get the policy you need, the service you expect and the best price possible.